Mission of Public College "Panacea" is to develop qualified, competent and competitive health care professionals satisfying the demands of modern market.
Major aim of the College: to develop individuality, independent and critical thinking among youth, skill of introducing, understanding and using of modern medical achievements turning students into highly-qualified professionals.
Major tasks of the College:
- Preparing of competitive, highly-qualified personnel oriented to local and foreign markets;
- Arrangement of active, consequential events for continuous, dynamic self-development;
- Active participation in creation of united professional - educational space;
- Cooperation with Georgian and foreign educational institutions;
- Providing availability and publicity of education, creating of student-oriented educational program;
- Focusing on developing qualification of teachers;
- taking care of disabled individuals and providing relevant educational conditions for them;
- supporting employment of the graduating students, initiating of own business and self-employment;
- Providing of relevant material-technical base of the institution;
- Establishing of educational-collaboration relations, supporting of participation of relevant employers in planning and accomplishment of educational programs.